POLICIES ON SALON SERVICES:
In choosing to hire and work with Mella Salon, you understand that:
- Service pricing may vary depending on preferred stylist, hair length, texture, thickness, and condition.
- Any type of chemical treatment can have varying effects on different hair types. By hiring Mella Salon, you pledge to research your desired treatment beforehand so that you are aware of any potential outcomes from the treatment and individual affect on the hair.
- It may take multiple treatments to achieve desired effects, especially with any type of color treatment.
- In hiring Mella Salon, you will not hold the salon or any other person responsible if the results are not intended or if you have an allergic reaction, skin irritation or anything else from your treatment. You will be open and forthcoming about underlying conditions and medications that may impact the outcome of services.
- In order to book your appointment, we require a credit card on file for all services. Online booking does not store your card information. Please call the salon to leave one on file.
- From the moment you book your appointment until salon closing time, your appointment is not guaranteed, and will be automatically canceled if credit card isn’t stored in our system. This applies to all of our services.
- Refunds are not permitted under any circumstance.
Mella Salon is aware that life situations come up from time to time. Please give Mella Salon 72 hours notice on cancellations and understand that you may be charged a 50% automatic fee for a no-show or last minute cancellation if you are booked for an appointment. You are given a 15 minute grace period is you’re running late to your scheduled appointment. After the 15 minute mark we have the right to refuse service and reschedule your appointment. Any disputes arising out of any fees charged due to a last minute cancellation or no-show will be held accountable to you. You will not be able to book with us over the phone or online until fees are paid in full.
Mella Salon takes all major credit cards. A 4% fee is applied to credit/debit card charges. We do not accept payments in the form of check, Zelle, Cash App, or Venmo.